Saturday, April 25, 2015

Overalls Are Back!

Overalls Are Back!

I used to dread seeing people wear overalls. I remember growing up, my Mother would occasionally wear a pair from when she was in her 20s and I absolutely hated it! My opinion of them, although, has changed dramatically. I have seen them in past seasons, but they really never picked up popularity. I think they are here to stay now though. I'm seeing them in all the major fast fashion retailers. I really like pairing overalls with a crop top. You can wear a patterned top in order to add something more to the look. Sometimes, it even looks good to unhook one of the straps. It gives the outfit a little something more. Whatever you do make sure to keep it fun! These overalls are youthful and make a big statement!

No comments:

Post a Comment