Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cropped Jeans

Blog Post 4- Cropped Jeans

A style I have recently come across that I believe is going to be a huge hit this spring is cropped pants. I saw Danielle Bernstein from WeWoreWhat wearing them months ago, but it never really caught on. This is almost a signature style of her. Fall was all about the boyfriend jean. Everyone was wearing slouchy jeans that had tons of rips in them. This spring is all about the cropped straight leg jean. When shopping this weekend, I saw them almost everywhere. I got a pair for myself, surprisingly in the last place I would think- Hollister ( and they were on sale- added bonus). This look is so easy to wear. You can practically wear it with anything. The athletic shoe is really making big appearances, so it would especially look good with a pair of Adidas or Nikes. For tops, the possibilities are endless. I like the look of wearing a slouchy top and tying it in a knot. Use something like a basic tee. It's so simple, but adds a small statement to the outfit. So make sure you're on the look out! You'll definitely want to pick up a pair for yourself!

Photos courtesy of: Topshop, Forever 21, Zara, and Hollister.

No comments:

Post a Comment